Saturday, August 22, 2009

My aspiring photographer...

From the time Andee was 2 months old, she has encountered lots of electronics and such. At 2 months, I was holding the cell phone close to her on speakerphone so my parents could talk to her. The situation has escalated to such a level that my child, at 2 years old, frantically searches for my cell phone when it rings (or she hears it vibrate for that matter). Now, I have a 2 year old that insists the TomTom GPS we have is 'hers'...the laptop is 'hers'...the cell phone is 'hers'...etc, etc. She can operate the remote, has figured out how to adjust the AC thermostat, and has made early morning phone calls to various people. :0) Just yesterday in the truck, she instructed me to tell the TomTom to go to McDonald's. Oh, how I love that child! She has always been obsessed with the camera too. I think its because she's so darn cute, but who knows? Ha! One day, a while back, she got a hold of my small digital camera and suddenly I saw a flash. Well...my little toot had taken her first picture. It was a somewhat decent picture. Nothing to enter in an art gallery, but hey, she's only two, right? Everytime she gets her hands on the camera, she's snapping away. The pictures are usually from the waist down, up shorts, her fingers in the way, the ground, you know...things that are on a two year old's level. I happened to have my camera handy when she was snapping. I'd post some of her pictures, but we don't have her copyright yet. Ha! Hope you guys enjoy!

**********
Yeah...remember...I said fingers in the way.
See?

**********
See her mouth? She was kissing at me to get me to look at her. Love it! :0)


1 comment:

  1. LOL...I wonder where she learned the kissing part from? =)

    ReplyDelete