While my parents were visiting this past week, I managed time to snatch my mom's camera cards to clear them off (finally, because she rarely does it...love ya mom). Anyway, I wasn't surprised to find some really old pictures I had put on a card for mom's digital photo frame. I thought you guys would like to see my little one a little younger and a tiny, tiny bit less spoiled. Well, maybe not less spoiled...lets say as spoiled. These pictures were taken the fall of 2008. The first one was taken in Monette, Arkansas behind my dad's high school agri teacher's house in the cotton field. The rest were taken across the road from my house in Mr. Henry & Ms. Louise's yard by their fruit trees. :'0( Hope you enjoy the pictures...however, please keep in mind I had just gotten in to editing pictures and kinda went overboard. :0)
**********
Andee in the cotton...Monette, Arkansas...September 2008

**********
My little sweetie pie... :'0( She's growing too fast.

**********
She thought about tasting the apples a couple of times. I got a feeling she wouldn't have liked them. ;0)

**********
Just checking everything out...

**********
My little fall princess...

**********
Ooo ooo ooooooo....I LOVE your new blog layout!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I've been thinking about changing mine, but Ryan made the button for me and the color matches the blog!
ReplyDelete