We just celebrated Andee's 3rd birthday and it seems like yesterday Ricky was helping me up in the truck after loading her carrier for the first time. I remember my hospital visit vividly, like it was yesterday. I just never realized life would go by so quickly once Andee came into our lives. We've shared so many hugs, kisses, smiles, laughs, tears, and just fun. I still remember the day I took each of these pictures. I wish I could just sit back in them again and hug that baby. She's such a big girl now. :'0( It hurts Mommy to say that...and to think about what I'll be feeling when she turns 4. Oh, it aches to think about it now.
Reminisce with me...
***
3 weeks after her first birthday. Walking around like a big girl with her baby doll. I guess I got two baby dolls in this picture. Little rolly polly...
***Ha! We were at the pier in Ocean Springs, MS. We would go fishing with Ricky out there then play at the beach. She was so excited to get to go play in the sand. I ran up ahead of her on the pier and caught some snapshots of the sweetest grins while she was running to play.
***Miss Priss... Orneriness has set in. Personality overflowing. Sweetness overwhelming...
No comments:
Post a Comment