Wednesday, June 23, 2010
The Best Daddy EVER!
Ricky is a big, thick, strong, ruff-and-tuff kinda guy. He is a manly man, won't wear pink, and has a horrible farmer's tan. He has always been soft-hearted, but nothing like the softie Andee has made him. He'd do anything she asked...and here's proof. On Father's Day afternoon, Andee wanted me to paint her nails, so I got out the polish and then went on doing something else before I was able to get her nails painted. All the while, she had talked her Daddy in to opening the bottle of polish and before I knew it...my husband was donning beautiful pink nails...on ole' hard working, calloused hands! :0) When Andee was done with her Daddy's manicure, he nicely asked for the polish remover. Ummmm...polish remover? No one ever said anything about removing the polish, just application! Ha ha ha ha! I could not quit laughing. Removal of the polish is something you consider PRIOR to applying it, right? Monday morning, Ricky awoke for work...got ready...pulled on his work boots...hopped on his motorcycle...strapped on his helmet...and headed to work...all with pink nails. It wasn't until Monday night that his nails were clear of any girlish marks! It didn't bother him going to work on Monday with pink nails, but he was pretty happy to see a new bottle of remover when he got home...and thats the first thing he went for! :0) But...I have to say...it takes a pretty darn good Daddy to let his little girl paint his nails and then go to work with them that way! :0) So here's to the Best Daddy EVER! We love you Daddy Ricky! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was an awesome blog... It gave me chills... Kudos to Ricky! Not sure my husband would have been so nice... Maybe he needs a lil girl to soften his heart? lol
ReplyDeleteAwwwwe...Rebecca...thank you. I thought it was really sweet. It almost made my Daddy cry. He said "I wish I would've let my little girls paint my nails." So sweet. I said Ricky was the best Daddy, but he's tied with my Daddy.
ReplyDelete