This past Thanksgiving, my husband's family has kinda started a new tradition, I guess you would say. We have started trying to have a game night during the time of the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc). Their family has a large get together with the extended family, so we kind of scaled down our immediate family gathering just to help the girls out on cooking and cleaning....lol...just to lighten the load for us a TINY, TINY bit! Thanksgiving was fun with our few board games. The night after Christmas, we all got together to play games and snack...and we had tons of fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, on to my real story...Ricky and I finally got a nephew the Sunday before Thanksgiving in 2008. They live about an hour away and we usually get to see him for small periods of time when they are around home to visit the family. Andee is getting better about playing with him since he's starting to walk around and get to toddlin' like she does. He has a funny little personality that is growing and growing. Here's a few pictures I took of them. The first is him playing with the phone. When it rings, he screams "HI!" Andee was the same way...she thought every phone call was for her! My mother in law got the phone down for him to play with...he loved it, of course. The second picture he is getting hugs from Andee. His poor little face seems like he's saying "What is happening? or Why?" I thought everyone might enjoy a few pictures of another rotten kid...here's Braxton!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, on to my real story...Ricky and I finally got a nephew the Sunday before Thanksgiving in 2008. They live about an hour away and we usually get to see him for small periods of time when they are around home to visit the family. Andee is getting better about playing with him since he's starting to walk around and get to toddlin' like she does. He has a funny little personality that is growing and growing. Here's a few pictures I took of them. The first is him playing with the phone. When it rings, he screams "HI!" Andee was the same way...she thought every phone call was for her! My mother in law got the phone down for him to play with...he loved it, of course. The second picture he is getting hugs from Andee. His poor little face seems like he's saying "What is happening? or Why?" I thought everyone might enjoy a few pictures of another rotten kid...here's Braxton!
**************************
Hi!
Hi!
*****************************Andee is the sweetest, most loving child I've ever seen. She just wants to squeeze little Braxton to pieces!
Blue Eyed Babies!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYup...both from blue-eye daddies. Neither of the Mommas have blue eyes...
ReplyDelete