Well, Christmas has come and gone. We have enjoyed lots and lots of calories and laughs with our families. Andee had a wonderful time opening gifts. This is her 3rd Christmas, but I think she is just not getting the hang of things, however, now each day she asks if it is Christmas Eve! Ricky, Andee, and I baked homemade sugar cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, then Daddy Ricky read the Bible Christmas story while we were piled up at the bottom of our Christmas tree! We had a fun time cooking cookies, but...but...Andee was NOT HAPPY about leaving any for Santa. I guess she thought he'd get enough from the other houses he visited. After lots of convincing and bribing with a few cookies, we convinced her to leave some for Santa. :0) I've thrown in a few pictures that you might all enjoy. The first two were ones I took for our Christmas cards. The middle one ended up being the winner, but I really liked all that I took. I just don't see where anyone would have appreciated a Christmas card with 200 pictures on it. :0/ We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated the true meaning...JESUS CHRIST!
***************************
Our Little Sweetie being....well...a Little Sweetie!

***************************
Playin' with the ornaments and lights...

********************
Opening presents at Gaga & Papa's with Auntie Lisa.
And yes...most of what you see is for Andee...
No comments:
Post a Comment