Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a few more days...

Well, folks got some good and bad news for you! The good news is...Andee and I are coming home! I am starting back to work at the hospital the Monday after Thanksgiving. I was gracious enough to have gotten hired back there this summer, but put off working to come on the road with Ricky. Boy, has it been fun! Now, the bad news...Ricky hasn't gotten a job back home yet, so he may end up staying here to work for a while. His job here has mentioned lay offs, so Ricky may get laid off. If that is the case, he can come on home and search for a job then. I think it'll be easier to find a job if he's 30 miles away rather than 570.

So, on to our stories of life with the Whiteners. Since this is our last few days on the coast, we are trying to let Andee have as much beach time as possible. :0) Today (Monday) was a really beautiful day and the weather was amazing. We had a nice time playing in the sandcastles...as Andee would say. And...as you all can imagine, I managed to get a few pictures...probably some of the best I've gotten on the beach. Hope you enjoy, we sure enjoyed taking them!

OH! And BTW....I'm gonna share something with you that my sister shared with me. Wish I'd have known it the whole time we were here! :0) ALWAYS carry a box of baby powder with you to the beach. When you get finished playin' in the sand, pull off the sand clothes and wipe down with powder. The sand brushes right off and your skin is smooth as ever. I did that today and it was SO HELPFUL! One of the best tips I've ever gotten! From now on, baby powder is a MUST HAVE beach item! :0)

******************************
My little darlin'
**************************
Andee and her Daddy...
**************************
Gettin' kissies...and they were good too!
*************************
Cutie Patootie...
***********************
Playin' with the sand...

No comments:

Post a Comment