We have a little puppy named Scooter, he's a Morkie (maltese, yorkie mix). Cute little yapper of a dog...for the record, I said I'd never have a yapper. Never say never, eh? Well, I've finally gotten around to taking him to the vet to get his checkup and shots. He weighs a whopping 2.5lbs. Whopping, I say, whopping 2.5lbs! This past weekend, we took Scooter with us on a joy ride and he had fun I think. I bought him a Halloween shirt...which also for the record, I would like to admit that I said buying a dog clothes was stupid...but I did it. So, it was a good wasted $0.30, okay? Anyway...Scooter seemed to like sitting on the dash...until the wipers started going. Hehehehehehe...ahem. Sorry. But, I did get a few pictures of the mangy little thing before he nosedived off the dash to escape the wipers. :0)
************************************

********************************************

*************************************
I can not believe how little he is!!! lol
ReplyDeleteBy little, did you mean ugly?
ReplyDeletelol...nope I was meaning little... but ugly works too...lol :-)
ReplyDelete