Monday, August 17, 2009
Recovery time isn't allowing me to recover...
Late Saturday afternoon, we had to run to town to get some groceries and Ricky had an acquaintance that needed some welding help, so we were off...again...as if we hadn't been going 90 to nuttin' the whole week. We didn't make it home until around 9:00pm and finally got to bed around 11:00pm. Sunday morning, we got up and decided instead of going to church, we would try to find a different church to attend while we are down here. We have been attending a little Baptist church, which is a nice church, there just isn't any people our age...at all. So, anywya, when we got home after looking (not finding, looking) for a church, Andee finally took a nap around 4:30pm. At about 6, I thought it was best that I wake her up so she'd go to sleep later. Ha! I took one look at her asleep and decided she was so precious that I just needed to lay down and snuggle with her. She was so darn cute lying there. Well, go ahead and chuckle, you guessed it! We both woke up around 8:00pm! So...guess what Andee and I did while Daddy was peacefully sleeping? Yeah...played in the living room, watched tv, got cranky, got in trouble for being cranky, threw a fit because we were so tired we couldn't stand it, but is so bull headed that we were fighting sleep...etc, etc, etc. When Ricky got up for work at 3:00am, Andee had been asleep about 20 minutes and I had just barely closed my eyes. Needless to say, Monday has been a pretty lazy day for us...but someone (not naming names) isn't getting a nap this afternoon. Mean ole' Mommy here is gonna get to bed at a decent hour tonight. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment