Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Hangin' out with Gaga & Papa...
Well, after a very uneventful weekend (with the exception of running to Gulfport for a little window shopping on Saturday), Gaga and Papa finally made it here about 10:30pm on Monday night. Whew! What a drive...10 hours. But, here they are, and at about 3am on Tuesday, Andee was ready for them to wake up. :0) Ricky gets up at 2:45am to go to work and I get up to help get him ready and fix his lunch and breakfast. Yesterday morning, Andee woke when we were getting up and realized Gaga and Papa were here, so they were in for a treat! They played and played until about 7am, when Andee finally gave up and went down for a nap...until 9am...and here they went again! We were up and at 'em around 11 headed for a late breakfast out and then we hit the outlet mall. We shopped and shopped. Window, again, might I add. Gaga and Papa made a few purchases and then we were headed for home. (I think Gaga and Papa were wore plum out from their 3am rise time and their short-lived 2 hour morning nap.) We had bundles of fun and evidently, Gaga and Papa have plans to get out and go EVERYDAY! By Saturday, Andee and I should be good and wore down. :0) I'll take that for the fun we'll have. We're so glad to have visitors for the week. I'm sure I'll have pictures to post later...we're hitting the beach today. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment