
The Bucket List is a 2007 comedy film directed by Rob Reiner, written by Justin Zackham,
and starring Academy Award-winners Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The main
plot follows two terminally ill men (portrayed by Nicholson and Freeman) on their road
trip with a wish list of things to do before they "kick the bucket." --Wikipedia
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ricky had to go to Kentucky this past weekend. With the trip taking us 3 hours, Ricky
and I were able to have some nice time to chat while Andee was snoozing. Somehow,
we got on the subject of our bucket lists. Ricky revealed his #1 Bucket List item to me. Truthfully, I wasn't surprised with his choice (I'll not share for our privacy). However,
I got to thinking when it was my turn to reveal...and I don't have one. I was almost in
tears. I have just never thought seriously about it. In the 10 years Ricky and I have been together, he has given me everything I've asked for. I live with nearly nothing to want
for. I've never taken the time to choose some absolutely amazing to accomplish before
I die. So, now it has gotten me to thinking. I haven't thought of one yet, but I urge each
of you to think of one! When I think of something so full of awesome that I just have
to do before I die, I'll tell you.
and starring Academy Award-winners Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The main
plot follows two terminally ill men (portrayed by Nicholson and Freeman) on their road
trip with a wish list of things to do before they "kick the bucket." --Wikipedia
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ricky had to go to Kentucky this past weekend. With the trip taking us 3 hours, Ricky
and I were able to have some nice time to chat while Andee was snoozing. Somehow,
we got on the subject of our bucket lists. Ricky revealed his #1 Bucket List item to me. Truthfully, I wasn't surprised with his choice (I'll not share for our privacy). However,
I got to thinking when it was my turn to reveal...and I don't have one. I was almost in
tears. I have just never thought seriously about it. In the 10 years Ricky and I have been together, he has given me everything I've asked for. I live with nearly nothing to want
for. I've never taken the time to choose some absolutely amazing to accomplish before
I die. So, now it has gotten me to thinking. I haven't thought of one yet, but I urge each
of you to think of one! When I think of something so full of awesome that I just have
to do before I die, I'll tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment