Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tinkerbell is 3!

So...Andee's addicted to Tinkerbell...and Toy Story 3...and Chicken Little...and SpongeBob...and Nick Jr...and...and...and...---> neverending. You get the picture, right? Well, being the planner I am, we decided sometime in like February what kind of party Andee would be having. Tinkerbell was the choice...no, ladybugs (Mommy's pick)...no, Tinkerbell. She was sure. Positive. [Mommy explained that no changes would be made once we decided. Understood...agreed.] I bought plates...then some cups...then balloons...then little decorations...etc, etc. Stinkpot decides about 3 weeks before the party that she wants a princess party. Nope, not gonna happen. Well, now she's thinking Toy Story 3 party. Nope, not gonna happen. Then, on the way home to do the partying...this sweet little being that I gave life to surprises me yet again with the choice of Hello Kitty. And, you know...as much as I love her...and as much as it was her party...I probably should've changed...and probably would've...had I not already purchased EVERYTHING for the party about 5 months in advance. (I know, smooth move Kass, right?) So...I reiterated that we'd already bought everything for the Tinkerbell party, then miraculously, it was all of a sudden a good idea again. So...on with the partying. :0) Andee's happy, Mommy's happy...we're set. We partied twice again this year, one with my family, one with Ricky's. We're thinking next year we'll be home a little more in the summer and can round up a ground of other rugrats to come to the party. For now...here's some pictures of our partying...Tinkerbell style...

*****
My little Stinkerbell...

*****
a Tinkerbell Barbie?

*****
With Woody (that Andee called in an order for)

*****
Yummo...cuppiecakes...
****
Daddy reading her light up/singing Tink card from
Mommy & Daddy. :0) (Also bought in February.)

*****
With her Groucho Marks goodie bag toys...

***Disclaimer: I uploaded a few other pictures that aren't
showing now. I guess they are floating somewhere in cyberspace. :0/

No comments:

Post a Comment