After a picnic at the World's Fair Park, we made our way over to the zoo. Andee was ecstatic to get to go to the zoo! (No, we have not decided to tell her that's where we got her. There will come a day when we are ready! :0D ) It was so hot, but we had a lot of fun. I mean, of course, after I helped Ricky to regain consciousness at the front gate when he was given the total for admission. :0/ Nonetheless, Daddy loves his little girl and price tags don't mean much when it comes to her! So...now you are wondering just how much it cost us, huh? Well...check out
this link for details. :0) Andee's first visit was when she was about 16 months, but I think she enjoyed this one much more. The little animals seemed fairly social and she loved it.
*****
The little prairie dog...

*****
The penguins...our second visit to the exhibit...


*****
Chillaxin'
No comments:
Post a Comment