No...I don't text while driving. I do have a dictation application that I talk to and it types. Doesn't do the best on catching what I say, but it does okay usually. So, I occasionally have to do some editing, but I am safe about it. On the other hand, I do take pictures while driving! :0) If you have ever traveled, you know there is some beautiful things to photograph! On our way to Tennessee on June 13, I couldn't help but take a picture of the beautiful day. It was a scorcher, but God had done a beautiful job on the skies that day! I just thought I would share a few pictures I took on the trip!
******************
That's Ricky on the left hauling the camper.
(I mean, obviously that isn't him on the right in the big rig.)

And a crack in the windshield? Hmm!! Just kidding
ReplyDeleteYeah...thats from the trip from Mississippi when Ricky's drive shaft came out from under his truck and the bolt cracked my windshield. It has just recently cracked all the way across. :0/
ReplyDeleteOuch... Yeah, This heat is making my rock crack start to grow... Not fun!! lol
ReplyDelete