Anyway, we headed to the pool on Thursday for a little fun in the kiddie pool and Andee was super cute. I mean, of course she was, but she was even more cute than usual. We sunned and splashed about an hour before Andee gave in to a bribe of ice cream. :0) But, I got a few pictures of her before we headed out of the pool...here's one from my phone. I'm sure I'll be posting some others later from my camera...
Friday, June 25, 2010
Lookin' cute at the pool...
So, I just have to start off by saying, I swore I'd never have my kid all prissied up and stuff. I was wrong...there I said it. She hardly spends a waking moment without a bow, headband, ribbon, flower, hat, etc. on her head. She wears some pretty darn cute clothes and I've scarred her with the realization that she has to match. :0)
Anyway, we headed to the pool on Thursday for a little fun in the kiddie pool and Andee was super cute. I mean, of course she was, but she was even more cute than usual. We sunned and splashed about an hour before Andee gave in to a bribe of ice cream. :0) But, I got a few pictures of her before we headed out of the pool...here's one from my phone. I'm sure I'll be posting some others later from my camera...
Anyway, we headed to the pool on Thursday for a little fun in the kiddie pool and Andee was super cute. I mean, of course she was, but she was even more cute than usual. We sunned and splashed about an hour before Andee gave in to a bribe of ice cream. :0) But, I got a few pictures of her before we headed out of the pool...here's one from my phone. I'm sure I'll be posting some others later from my camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, I think I remember you saying that once or twice... But she is to cute not to dress up!!
ReplyDelete