Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day...

Well, I've never been a girl for roses and diamonds on Valentine's Day, well any day really. I'm just not the kind of person that favors materials over gestures. Usually my honey takes me out to eat or fixes a nice meal at home to surprise me, and it makes me just as happy as any gift. We have a simple kind of love and appreciate spending time with each other more than anything else. Unfortunately, for the first time in 10 years, I didn't get to be with my sweetie, my big sweetie that is, on the regular Valentine's Day. :'0( He's off working right now and it just kills me not being able to see him everyday. I always kid Ricky and tell him that everyday to us in Valentine's Day...so I guess we'll just go out and eat somewhere nice when he gets home. ;0) Red Lobster, maybe? Hmmm...

Anyway, I hope all of you had a nice Valentine's Day with your honeys and/or families. Make sure to always tell your loved ones how much you love them and make everyday Valentine's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment