Saturday, October 3, 2009

Why am I barking and quacking?


Why, you ask? Well, because I have a two year old! I haven't posted anything the last few days, thinking I didn't have anything interesting to post. Anyone with children knows that something interesting is always happening, but to most of us, it eventually becomes normal to us, thus making it uninteresting.
*************************************
So, I'm sitting here, new post screen open and nothing. Then, I realize Word World is coming on and Andee and I are barking at each other! What? Crazy people, right? Yeah...I know. But I can always say that I have interacted with my child on her level and my level. Moments ago, we were barking at each other like goobers. A few minutes later, I was disciplining her for aggravating the dog and she says "calm down and think things through." (Thats from Word World by the way). How can seriously repremand your child when they spout off something like that? Really? You can't...well, I can't. I had to bust out laughing. Laughing until almost tears.

Well, I just thought I'd write a little and thats all I got. :0) Have a nice weekend!
*****************************************

1 comment:

  1. Lol...That's a funny one Kassy!! I need to use those words with Trevor!

    ReplyDelete