Since we've been down here on the coast, I've been at Ricky to take us to Dauphin Island. I assumed since it was out on an island that the water would be gorgeously clear, sandy white beaches, etc, etc. Ahem...ATTENTION...just so everyone knows...it isn't at all like that. Any of that, well, I take that back...the beaches are sandy, so there. We decided to just run over there and see what Dauphin Island was all about. It was pretty, of course, it is the beach, right? Only 40 miles from where we're at, so we went. It was nice, but sad to say, I was a little disappointed because I had set such high expectations. There are some gorgeous homes down the beach...lots of which are for sale. Here's some pictures I managed to snap the 30 minutes we were there.
*********************************************

****************************************************
Throwing sand in the air. I hate sand...she loves it! :0P

****************************************
The wind was whipping like crazy and the waves were huge. It was beautiful.

****************************************
As I was washing the afore mentioned hated sand from Andee's crooks and crevices, Ricky caught an interesting snapshot. Care for a sodie anyone? From the middle of nowhere? On a beach?
Did it really work?
ReplyDeleteI don't think so...but Ricky sure thought it was funny! :0)
ReplyDelete