***************************************************
Sunday, we earlied up and went to church. Immediately after church, we changed clothes, loaded up and headed to New Orleans. My brother-in-law had a horrible itch to go eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. Ricky and I ate there in 2002 prior to Hurricane Katrina. We were hoping it had kept the interesting environment it had when we visited. In fact, it had. We had a ball! Ricky and I both enjoyed Bubba's Favorite...the Bucket of Boat Trash...which has fried fish, fried shrimp, fried clam strips, fries, and lobster claws. Andee enjoyed a giant cheese pizza, fries, jello, and fruit. I encourage anyone in an area where there is a Bubba Gump Shrimp...that you visit! It is an interesting place to eat & visit.****************************************
The hostess let Andee draw on the floor behind the podium. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. So, now my little girl's name will remain in that restaurant. Awww...(Yeah, yeah...they probably mopped that night, I know.)
**************************************

TOP PHOTO: Andee & Daddy sipping Dr. Pepper.BOTTOM PHOTO: Momma & Andee doing the same.
*****************************


No comments:
Post a Comment