Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hopping on the bandwagon...

Well, here goes. :0) I have a few friends that have recently gotten me addicted to reading their blogs. Since their lives seem so interesting to me, I thought that perhaps my life might be interesting to them and many others. Therefore, I am starting this blog with a lick and a promise that it'll take the world by storm...ha...maybe just my friends and family by storm. Let's start there. :0)

Alright...just for starters, I'll give you the low down on myself. I married my high school sweetheart...wait...ahem...I married my only sweetheart, Ricky, 6 years ago (July 5) after dating for a little over 3 years...you could say we rushed into marriage, if you'd like. :0) After putting up with each other and a long-eared basset hound named Lacey Jane for about 3 1/2 years, Ricky and I decided it was time to bring a youngun into the world. On August 2, 2007, the greatest privilege bestowed upon [man] changed our lives. Andee Shealynn made her wonderful debut weighing a 7 whopping pounds and 5 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. The sweetest little thing I had ever laid eyes on became the love of my life that day and hasn't missed a beat since. She will turn two tomorrow and its breaking our hearts. She is such a little smarty and has the most amazing personality.

I hope you enjoy keeping up with the Whiteners, as opposed to the Jones', right? I'll try to update and post as often as I see fit. And possibly post pictures. I don't have a whole lot. Hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' it!!! (I don't know why I just used the Mcdonald's slogan...I think I'm hungry!)

    ReplyDelete