Saturday afternoon, we went fishing on the pier (you know, the really long one we talked about). Just so everyone knows...if a man wants you to go out fishing with him and take your 2 year old, just remember that a 5 x 5 area on a pier filled with people isn't the place to be...believe me, I know! Poor little Andee was so tired of being out there and it was like pulling teeth to finally get her Daddy to leave. However, I did manage to get a few pictures in between the fits that my tired, bored little Andee threw. :'0( No more fishing with Daddy...at least not out on that pier.
**********
Helpin' Daddy reel in a fish. She wanted to see the fish so bad...but squealed in fear when she saw it!

**********
Tryin' desperately to entertain her and trying to have a good time.

**********
The gorgeous sunset Andee and I walked down the pier to see. Isn't it pretty?

**********
No comments:
Post a Comment